Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Nooch ie nutritional yeast



Nooch makes me sick.
I love it though.
Its a conundrum.

It tastes great sprinkled on popcorn and over potatoes and on salads. Its cheesy without the cheese.
But it makes me feel like I am dying when I eat it.  Which makes no sense since I can eat kombucha tea just fine.  So I wonder...what it is that makes me sick...
other forms of yeast dont make me sick.
kombucha beer bread ect...
but vitamin supplements make me sick.
so maybe..its the addition of vitamins that make me sick.
I think that could be why I am feeling ill right now. I had been eatting the nooch a bit too much.
I need to throw that shit out.

Most people dont haave issues with it though.

It is the BEST source of B12 for vegans though and kinda a necessary diet supplement.

No comments:

Post a Comment