Monday, October 20, 2014

Sick Sick Sick

I am sick with some sort of cold or something.
I feel weak and sick. My nerves ache. My muscles ache.
And I cannot tell if its from lack of something in my diet or illness as it is cold and flu season again.
SO I am going to wait it out. Take multivitamins.
The only new thing that has happened around here is that the temperatures have dropped and I am cold all the time.  Despite the wood stove.
So...time will tell.
I might relapse and eat some fish for a quick fix since I have  no appetite.
Why is vegetarianism such a struggle for me?
I guess I shold just be happy it is not a cow or chicken (pork is never an option for me).

My thought process is telling me to get some hot n sour soup from a Chinese restaurant.

Being sick is no fun.
I have no energy to cook.

I have a story to tell about my hike to Annapolis Rock and Spring. But that will have to wait until I have the energy.  I learned a lot about water and culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment