Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Being Hungry Makes me MEAN

Today I have been snappy and mean.
I have woken up hungry every day for the past 2 days.
This is my biggest issue is that I do not feel like I am ever full.  And I realize that veggies have less calories in them than most processed foods and are quicker to digest than meat.
So today I broke down and bought an AMY's veggie meal for lunch and had fake steak tips and potatoes for dinner.  Fake steak tips are basically just seitan but loaded with protein. It is almost like real steak which is my go to food....the veggie version is much cheaper.
I love it.

I am under a lot of stress right now.  Worrying about things out of my control.
I have been mean and snappy.

I havent had any kombucha tea is over 4 days.
No black dog coffee in 2 days.

Those are the staples I need to live...well at least the kombucha the probiotics in them really help my tummy feel good.

I yelled at someone before I had a chance to eat lunch. Being hungry is no good for me.
I have to make it a point to make time to eat.
That is hard for me because I get full so fast but get hungry later in the day.  I have no idea how to combat this.
Other than by eating more.

No comments:

Post a Comment